An air ambulance is an air medical service flight to transport a patient that requires medical attention.
Air Medical Services
There are several types of air ambulance services we provide:
- Private air ambulance
- International air ambulance
- Pediatric medical flight
- Neonatal medical flight
- Medical escort
- Commercial airline medical attention
- Commercial airline stretcher and accommodation
We work around the clock and are available 24/7, any day and any time. We even speak a few languages. Ask for a representative who speaks your language. So far, we have representatives who speak English, Spanish and Arabic. We are constantly adding new languages, so if you speak any other languages, let us know.
Bedside-to-bedside means we will be with you every step of the way. We understand the need for an air ambulance isn’t easy. We aim to make the process as easy as possible. You won’t need to deal with anyone else. Our team will handle the transport from A to Z.
- An ambulance team will pick up the patient where he or she is staying. This can be a hospital, a medical facility, or their house. The team will take the patient directly to the airport where an air ambulance plane will be waiting.
- The plane will depart to the final destination.
- The plane arrives at the destination, where another ambulance team will be waiting. The patient is taken directly to the desired final stop. Again, this can be a hospital, facility, or house.
United States Medical Flights
Our main headquarters is in the USA. Founded in 1990, we have been providing air medical services for over 30 years now. Our expertise in American medical aviation comes from decades of safety and successful flights. All our offerings are available in all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico, the American Samoa, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
International Air Ambulance
With our network of planes, we are present in all corners of the globe. We provide competitive pricing for American, European, Asian, Middle Eastern, African, and South American air medical services.
Our most common international routes are:
- From the United States to Europe
- South America to the United States
- Middle East to the United States
- Medical flights from South America to Europe
- Medical flights from the Middle East to Europe